Things To Do On Kauai
Scenic Attractions and Activities
- The renowned Makai Golf Club at The St. Regis Princeville Resort is a Robert Trent Jones Jr. design, which opened in 1971 and was redesigned and reopened in 2010. The Makai Course winds its way around serene lakes, native woodlands and the spectacular coastline with views of Bali Hai and Hanalei Bay. The course plays to a par 72 with four different sets of tees that can be stretched to more than 7,200 yards from the tips. Makai is excited to now offer a daily Sunset Golf Cart tour which allows you to take a self driven tour to view some of the best sunset views on Kauai.
- Princeville Ranch Adventures offers exclusive ziplining, kayaking and hiking tours on 2,500 acres of private lands on the North Shore of Kaua'i. These guided tours take you away from crowds to pristine areas that are otherwise inaccessible to the public.
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve is set in a verdant tropical valley approximately 20 minutes from the resort. The Garden's exquisite backdrop is the majestic Makana Mountain and Pacific Ocean. Behind the Garden is the Limahuli Preserve where conservationists and restoration biologists are working to preserve species native to this habitat.
- Kalalau Trail 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Kilauea Lighthouse 12.9km/8.0 miles (open seasonally, please check with Concierge)
- Hanalei Town 8.3km/ 5.0 miles
- Stand Up Paddle rental and lessons
- Surfboard rentals and lessons
- Snorkeling Equipment rental and tours
- Kayak rentals and lessons
- Boat and Catamaran Tours
- For additional please review our Destination Guide by clicking here or contact our Conceirge for additional information.
Farmers Markets on the North Shore
- Monday's - 4:00am in Kilauea at Mini Golf
- Tuesday's - 2:00pm in Hanalei at Waipa
- Thursday's - 4:30pm in Kilauea Neighborhood Center
- Saturday's - 9:00am in Kilauea at Mini Golf
- Saturday's - 9:30am in Hanalei at Hanalei Neighborhood Center
Allow us to assist you with additional information, pricing and scheduling activities while visiting our Resort. Contact our Concierge at 808.826.9644 or through our online contact.