The St. Regis Princeville Resort located on the exclusive North Shore of Kaua'i is the focal point of Princeville at Hanalei. A luxurious haven, overlooking Hanalei Bay explore the quaint communities of Kilauea and Hanalei, ride horseback along the majestic Na Molokama mountain range or kayak the idyllic Hanalei River. Resort guests enjoy a wide range of ocean sports and eco-adventures from surf lessons, snorkeling to hiking the dramatic Napali.
Princeville Ranch Adventures offers exclusive ziplining, kayaking and hiking tours on 2,500 acres of private lands on the North Shore of Kaua'i. These guided tours take you away from crowds to pristine areas that are otherwise inaccessible to the public.
Limahuli Garden and Preserve is set in a verdant tropical valley approximately 20 minutes from the resort. The Garden's exquisite backdrop is the majestic Makana Mountain and Pacific Ocean. Behind the Garden is the Limahuli Preserve where conservationists and restoration biologists are working to preserve species native to this habitat.
- Kalalau Trail 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Kilauea Lighthouse 12.9km/8.0 miles
- Hanalei Town 8.3km/ 5.0 miles
Farmers Markets on the North Shore
- Monday's - 9:00am in Kilauea at Mini Golf
- Tuesday's - 2:00pm in Hanalei at Waipa
- Thursday's - 4:30pm in Kilauea Neighborhood Center
- Thursday's- 4:30pm in Hanalei at Community Ceneter
- Saturday's - 4:00pm in Kilauea at Mini Golf